Thursday, July 29, 2010

who am I in the Lord?

Photobucket


Asking myself who am I in the Lord? 
Am I worthy of everything He does in this world? 
Or Am I just a DUST going where the wind blows me? 
Honestly I am not contented of what I have now physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 
I do not know where to stand at this moment of my life, 
I feel like everything is nothing and I am not contented on it. 
The only thing I have now is HOPE. 
A hope that I know God wants me a prosperous life living. 

Who am I in the Lord?
 The answer are:

John 1:12 I am God's child.

John 15:15 As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:3-8 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19 I am reconciled to God and am an ambassador of reconciliation for Him.

2 Peter 1:4 I am filled with the divine nature of Christ and escape the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Revelations 19:71 I am part of the Bride of Christ and am making myself ready of Him.

Peter 2:11 I am an alien and a stranger to this world.

Ephesians 2:19 I am a citizen of heaven.

John 3:3-6 I am born again by the Spirit of God.

Revelations 5:9 I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.

And all I can say is AMEN.








Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: