Friday, July 16, 2010

FiLL ____iN

Fill in the Blanks





ffi


1. This is what life does. It lets you ____.
-SMILE

2. _____ appreciate the moment?
-SURFING

3. Upon reflection _____.
-CONTEMPLATE

4. _____ for quite a long time.
-SEARCHING

5. Later, you wake up _______.
-WANDERING

6. _______ to the far and boundless sea.
-PONDERING

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _________, tomorrow my plans include _______ and Sunday, I want to _______________.
-SEEING NEW BEGINNINGS
-MY FUTURE
-PRAISE AND WORSHIP GOD








1 comment:

  1. Fun to read your fill-ins :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I hope you pick up a Beautiful Blogger award & a Bloggger Buddy award (aka blog hugs)...but If you don't...just know that I do thank you for stopping by & all your past comments :o)

    ReplyDelete